Here's a list of some good things going on...
- My mom had a tough week. The worst yet. But she's finally starting to perk back up and feel much better today. So thankful for that. She's my angel.
- Carson spelled Jesus last night. Precious little genius.
- I would L.O.V.E. a lululemon shopping spree for Christmas. Tons of gorgeous yoga clothes.
- I met a blog reader at Hobby Lobby today (hi Vanessa)... so fun! I looked homeless, scary that she recognized me.
- I have run 3487539265932 errands today and probably passed Starbucks 34 times. Now, I am home and 1 out of 2 children are asleep. And I wish I had a Caramel Brulee Latte in hand. Oy.
- That wasn't very positive. Keep it positive Mer.
- Okay.... Carson loved Charlie Brown Thanksgiving last night. Did you watch it?
- I wish I could buy all new Christmas decorations, ornaments, and stockings every year.
- I'm screen printing Thanksgiving tee's for C & S and all of their little friends.
- Miracle on the Tichenor's Street: Both of my kids are napping simultaneously.
- I'm am watching Oprah's Favorite Things. CRAZINESS. I'd be happy with the Tory Burch tote & Reva's. Okay, well maybe one or two more things... how FUN is this show?!
- Did I tell y'all I'm going camping next week? Yep. Camping out in the parking lot for the Midnight opening of the new Tory Burch outlet. BRING.IT.ON.
alright, I'm going to bask in this sleeping children goodness.