I go in spurts where I love me some etsy... and then, I forget to shop it for gifts, etc.
I love the notion of supporting small businesses, helping out stay-at-home mom businesses,
getting creative, one-of-a-kind handmade items for my family and to gift to others.
I thought I'd share some of my favorite things on etsy right now...
would love to hear your favorite shops or finds!
- how darling are those monogrammed felt mousepads? would make such a delightful gift for someone's office. a coworker, a new job surprise, or even for your family's computer.
- also loving these charming little vintage bangles. love them stacked together or given individually. they start at $8. would make a great hostess gift or teacher present.
- how much do you love these mason jar invitations? hellllllo backyard summer bash! i think they are so fun and can think of dozens of great warm-weather gatherings to use these for!
- monogrammed necklaces have been popular for quite some time. these colorful embroidered charms are so fun!
- we don't have any pets. we don't plan to have any for many, many years. but, I am loving this personalized pet print! super cute for a little boy's room.
- i am still on the chevron bandwagon and love everything about these sweet invites. great colors! simple design! may have to shower someone with these cuties here pretty quick.
- speaking of baby showers... how darling is this butterfly mobile? I think it would be great in a nursery, little girl's room, bathroom, or playroom! so sweet and a great price!
- looking for a great housewarming gift? or cute art for your own home? snag one of these custom state prints for just $10.00!
- i am kind of obsessed with iced sugar cookies lately. these are gorgeous, gorgeous monogrammed cookies! i mean, really? almost too pretty to eat. almost.
- i've been on the hunt for a new iPhone case and finally settled on this darling buffalo check number in cherry. this seller has SO many darling designs and they get great reviews for durability.
- this is going way out on a limb. but, i am in love with this bow bandeau bathing suit top. mama may never wear it out in public, but it sure is cute and I'd like to think I could still pull it off, three kids later. it comes in navy stripes too-- hard to choose!
- and last but not least, I am considering a car seat cover for miles. he's using slade's infant car seat and boy did S do a number on it. it's been cleaned up, but it just doesn't feel "right" to me. i am loving this sweet blue and white seersucker cover.
Do you love etsy shopping? Who are you go-to sellers?